- Make sure the dough is room temperature before starting!
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees
- Sprinkle the flour on a dry surface and also on the dough itself
- Watch our video below for Chef Gio's tips on how to prepare the base (our advice is to make it as thin as you can because the dough will rise!)
- Once you are happy with the shape of your base, prick holes in the base with a fork.
(Do not prick holes in the crust because you want this to rise)
- Add the tomato base evenly
- Place in the oven for 3 minutes
- Remove from the oven and add toppings of your choice
- Place in the oven for 10-12 minutes (keep an eye on your pizza as all ovens vary and everyone likes their pizzas at different levels of crispiness!)
- Tag us on Instagram and nominate 3 friends and we will donate a free meal to labourers in Dubai.